Diving in Belize

cruzbound

Just wandering what private (PADI certified) dive operators people could recommend for our stop in Belize in April. We are fairly new divers, just open water certified this past March and have only been diving one additional time in the Florida Keys in August.

Thanks!

This is the only place I say take the ship trip as they pick you up at the ship as opposed to tendering 4 miles in to Belize City.

I believe it is Marine Sports that is a very short distance to the left out of the port complex.

Just wandering what private (PADI certified) dive operators people could recommend for our stop in Belize in April. We are fairly new divers, just open water certified this past March and have only been diving one additional time in the Florida Keys in August.

Thanks!

My husband and I are intermediate divers, both with about 50 dives. We have heard that while the diving in Belize is famous (Blue Hole, ect), you cannot get to the good dive sites from a cruise ship with the short amount of time you are in port. Unless you are planning to dive at every port on your cruise, Belize would be the one to skip. Be sure to dive at Roatan and Cozumel!

Archived