Aft Balcony...yay or nay

smalltowngirl504

Stunning pic Laura, and not naked or not..you look beautiful:)

Reminds me of a pic I had done when I was 18, it was on front page of newspaper, my father freaked!!! I had on a "boob tube", he claimed I was topless...oooooooh family ruptions LOL!!!

Great pic... sums the ambience up perfectly and makes me think of our forthcoming aft;) (although.... we might well be naked:eek: )

Thank you very much! oh and I I love the boob tube story hahaha

By the way..I have on a halter dress lol..the last person who saw this pic thought I was Naked on my balcony..its private, but not that private. LOL

DSCN3284.JPG

LMAO!!!!:D

As for the question at hand- to aft or not to aft...I have only been in a side balcony so I really can't comment. I have heard that the motion is pretty stong back there so I have never even considered it. I don't want to spend my cruise hanging over the side of that aft balcony.:rolleyes:

I guess if the price is right, you should check it out. Then at least you'll know for yourself whether it is worth it. But like others have mentioned- I don't think you can go wrong in any cabin. :)

Archived