Linked Cabins

kelkel2

What is the best way to book them? My husband and I are looking to travel with my sister and her boyfriend and we are not paying together. Do you think it could be possible to book online at the same time and communicate through the phone while booking, walk through the reservations together and select cabins next to each other.

Also I know joined rooms are limited, but what about balcony rooms next to each other. If they are technically not joined rooms, can we still join our balconies? I kinda thought that partition opened on some ships?

There really must be an easier way to do this right?

If you want connecting cabins or balconies I'd call and book over the phone ~ I have never seen connecting cabins available online in 5 years of looking at the website~also they know which balconies connect or they should. Either do a 3 way call or invite your sister over and call together~

What ship are you looking at?

I travel with my sister and her husband all the time. We get together and pick out our balcony rooms then I call and reserve both of them. I just give the booking agent at Carnival their names for their rooms. I pay the deposit for both on my credit card and my sister pays me back. The reservations are linked at that time so we dine at the same table.

Pretty easy!

Linking connects the two bookings, in the Carnival computer system. (They know you want to dine together.)

Connecting cabins are something you choose, with a door in between the two cabins.

To open balconies between rooms, you request that when you board the ship.

thanks for all the suggestions.

1 more quick question...

if we book rooms next to each other but don't have that little symbol that means they connect, can the balconies still be opened to each other even if the rooms aren't?

1 more quick question...

if we book rooms next to each other but don't have that little symbol that means they connect, can the balconies still be opened to each other even if the rooms aren't?

Which class ship will you be on?

1 more quick question...

Yes on most ships and the PVP should be able to confirm that fact, but sometimes they don't seem to be very well trained.

We are booking the Liberty

Yes when you board ask the room steward to open the divider. Now granted depending on which cabins you get sometimes the balcony partition will block one cabin door when put back in place. If this happens they will just unlock it so you can pass thru.

Someone will come along and post a chart telling you only certain partitions can be opened but it is not true. What it means is those on the chart will not be blocked by the partition.......but they all open with the exception of some aft partitions.

We always book 3 balcony cabins in a row and the partition will block every other cabin door. So we are stuck with one that will block but the steward always unlocks it so we can use it as a pass thru.

Archived