CROWN PRINCESS November 26, 2011

wallypbear

My Partner and I will both be celebrating our birthday's on this cruise. Come join the party.

Just wanted to add this is a unique one time only itinerary R/T from Fort Lauderdale all the way to Aruba and Bonaire in just seven days. The cruise fares for this sailing are excellent.

• 1 month later...

Hey there, Wally. I'm on the cruise too. Just saw your post about your 50th on the Princess board. Hope to see you and your partner on the cruise. There's a roll call for this cruise and there will be a sailaway meet and greet. You might want to mention about your birthday there.

Hey there, Wally. I'm on the cruise too. Just saw your post about your 50th on the Princess board. Hope to see you and your partner on the cruise. There's a roll call for this cruise and there will be a sailaway meet and greet. You might want to mention about your birthday there.

Hi cruise pup. We usually attend the daily GLBT so I'm sure we will meet during the week........Very unsettling about the news of plumbing problems on the ship and the way it's being handled. I have experienced a problem on RCCL and it was rectified in two hours along with a future cruise credit.

Hi cruise pup. We usually attend the daily GLBT so I'm sure we will meet during the week........Very unsettling about the news of plumbing problems on the ship and the way it's being handled. I have experienced a problem on RCCL and it was rectified in two hours along with a future cruise credit.

I probably would have had them send me home if they couldn't relocate me. I took a gty and got an ocean view assigned. At first I wasn't happy with the location since it's nowhere near the cabin with the problem I'm a bit relieved (no pun intended).

I probably would have had them send me home if they couldn't relocate me. I took a gty and got an ocean view assigned. At first I wasn't happy with the location since it's nowhere near the cabin with the problem I'm a bit relieved (no pun intended).

Good one!....I wonder if the trip interruption portion of a travel insurance policy would come into play in a situation like this? I'd give it a try as I would have left the ship to spend the rest of my vacation on Curacao......OK now, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. 9 DAYS TO CRUISING!!!!

Good one!....I wonder if the trip interruption portion of a travel insurance policy would come into play in a situation like this? I'd give it a try as I would have left the ship to spend the rest of my vacation on Curacao......OK now, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. 9 DAYS TO CRUISING!!!!

I just can't imagine remaining in that cabin. I would have been on the phone to my travel insurance company a.s.a.p. to see what they would offer to do. Yes, happy thoughts indeed. Now if I could only decide what to do in Aruba. That should be my biggest problem!

Archived