Can you bring wine on board?

BIGDADDY1

Thank you all for your input; very much appreciated.

We have decided it's worth the extra effort going the BYOW route. Pay the $15.00 corkage per bottle, get us a few wine-glasses from the cabin steward, and we are set.

We are off to the Liquor Downtown Store, at 207 E. Flagler in Miami; we'll have plenty of time because we are flying in the the day before the cruise anyway. Besides, there's a Marshalls across the street for some last minute shopping.... just in case we should buy us some wine glasses.... ;)

Thank you all for your input; very much appreciated.

We have decided it's worth the extra effort going the BYOW route. Pay the $15.00 corkage per bottle, get us a few wine-glasses from the cabin steward, and we are set.

We are off to the Liquor Downtown Store, at 207 E. Flagler in Miami; we'll have plenty of time because we are flying in the the day before the cruise anyway. Besides, there's a Marshalls across the street for some last minute shopping.... just in case we should buy us some wine glasses.... ;)

Wow, this question gets posted at least once a week, even though it's very easy to search for a previous topic or read the FAQs on NCL's site. Just, wow.

No one made you read the post. You could quickly move right past it if you are not interested. But you didn't you read it and posted. So either you have too much time on your hands or you are interested. Either way you should keep comments to yourself. Its obviously a hot topic.

I love the idea that I can bring on a few bottles of my favorite wine. I don't like to think of myself as a "finiky" or "picky" wine drinker, nor am I a connoisseur. I will bring it because the ship does not have it. It does help "defray" the cost a bit, as I am aware that NCL is out to make money. So thank you NCL!

Archived