Bolador Tours

k2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We booked a 5 hour trip with Captain Jeff and first mate Mike in January 2012. We booked the trip at the Coconut Court Hotel with their booking people. We have been to Barbados 6 plus times and have gone on 4 other catamaran snorkel cruises. This one on the Bolador was the best. We only had 8 people on the cruise that day. The snorkeling with the turtles was really amazing with 8 to 10 turtles swimming all around you while Mike was feeding them. We saw more at the snorkel stop that we had snorkeling in Barbados all the other times combined so we really enjoyed it. The food was great and they had all the beer, pop, rum and rum punch you needed or wanted.

If you plan on going snorkeling or cruising while in Barbados, do it with Jeff aboard the Bolador. It was the highlight of our week in Barbados!! Email me if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the update. We will be sailing with him next week!!!! I so can't wait!

K2 - We are thinking of booking through Bolador as well. Can you let us know how it went? We cannot find any reviews or information about them on the web. Please let us know how you liked their company, the boat and the food.

Thanks!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I cannot recommend this tour enough. Geoff and Mike are so kind and they kinda let you set the tone for the excursion. They were quiet at first and that felt a bit awkward, but once we got going it was wonderful. They are so friendly, it is a very personalized experience, the food was as good as the ship food, the water was crystal clear and warm, the sailing was the most relaxing time of our cruise, and the kids had a blast.

I really enjoyed meeting Geoff And Mike, they were so down to earth and friendly. I will tour with them again next time.

I plan to post some pics on their facebook page. He said that a friend was developing his website and has been for quite a while. I told him people are looking for him online and I would try to share some information. I will return to this thread with pics when I get the chance.

K2 - Thanks for the review and I'm glad your family had a great time. We made reservations with Geoff and there are only 2 other people confirmed for the day. I cannot find their Facebook page. Can you send me a link?

Would really like to see any pics you took!

Thanks,

Adam

Just heard from Geoff not sure why they do not come up with a search, but you can do the www and paste in... facebook.com/BoladorTours It came up for me if I directly paste it in the web address. It is a new FB page so there is only a couple people under the LIKE category... but I am there now ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks K2 and others for the links and recommendation! :) Checked out the photos on their Facebook page. My wife and I just booked Geoff and Mike on the Bolador with our 17 year old son. We will be coming off the Celebrity Summit and look forward to a wonderful day sailing and snorkeling in Barbados! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived