Got my B of A Rewards Quick!

jdm_dkm

I just got my first statement and the 10,000 point were already in my account. I called the credit card company and they said points are no administered by RCCL. They transferred me to RCCL. They rep on the phone said to go to the RCCL website. I entered my info and cruise date and put the reservation number in the notes and just like that I got our $100 credit to our stateroom. Pretty painless.

Yes, the new on-line redemption of BOA/RCCL points is very convenient and up-to-date, at long last. Recently converted 40,000 points to OBC without a hitch and also without a phone call to Wilmington DE and then a snail mail letter to Wichita KS. Thanks, BOA/RCCL for finally putting this new process in place.

Rick and Deirdra

I tried entering my information on that link and it doesn't work for me. I get an error message that says:

Some of the information that you entered does not match our records or we are not able to process your request at this time.

Very strange! I put in my B of A credit card number, my last name and zip code and it didn't work and no typo's.

I tried entering my information on that link and it doesn't work for me. I get an error message that says:

Some of the information that you entered does not match our records or we are not able to process your request at this time.

Very strange! I put in my B of A credit card number, my last name and zip code and it didn't work and no typo's.

It was down when I first went in. A day later, presto I was emailed instantly and credited in a week. Its like going to the ATM and taking it for granted you will be getting the money. Then you see the sign down temp. for maint.:eek: It has been posted before, but since this is a new thread i will repeat it. Once the visa certificate is applied to the booking and if you or they make a change in the reservation you will have to call 1-800-421-2100 to reinstate the certificate. I had a grty strm and when i was assigned my cabin the free companion cruise fare dropped off. I called the RCI cruise planners . They made the call, but gave me the number in case we were disconnected.

They have to wait on hold just like we used too;)!

I am using a TA for my may cruise, do i need to get her to do it, or can i do it? also my cruise is about 8 months out, but all money is due in March, can I go ahead and put my points to a cruise or do I need to wait closer to sailing?

I am using a TA for my may cruise, do i need to get her to do it, or can i do it? also my cruise is about 8 months out, but all money is due in March, can I go ahead and put my points to a cruise or do I need to wait closer to sailing?

You can do it yourself...are you using your points for OBC or $$ off your cruise...if off your cruise you should do it before final payment...if OBC I would wait & do it after final pmt...you'll have more points available then too...;)

Always let your TA know what your doing. Prevents problems. The site says give the TA the Confirmation # that is emailed to you( recieved confirmation no # within 10 mins). Remember the cert expires in 6 months. Since it takes about a week (me) or 2 ( I read some other posts) I would wait. Things do come up before final payment. :)

Always let your TA know what your doing. Prevents problems. The site says give the TA the Confirmation # that is emailed to you( recieved confirmation no # within 10 mins). Remember the cert expires in 6 months. Since it takes about a week (me) or 2 ( I read some other posts) I would wait. Things do come up before final payment. :)

There is no longer a certificate so there is no expiration...and from what I have read the points can be transferred back to your account if you need to cancel...no 1st hand experience with this though...

Archived