Eating Areas on the Dream

Mom3Boys

I have seen different posts on the board about the different places to eat on the Dream. I just looked at the deck plans and didn't see these listed. Where is the Pasta bar? What are the other specialty places and where are they! I certainly don't want to miss anything. We sail in one week and I am so excited.

Thanks,

Linda

I have seen different posts on the board about the different places to eat on the Dream. I just looked at the deck plans and didn't see these listed. Where is the Pasta bar? What are the other specialty places and where are they! I certainly don't want to miss anything. We sail in one week and I am so excited.

Thanks,

Linda

The pasta bar is all the way at the back of the lido deck there is a staircase. The stairs take you to the pasta bar.

Thanks,

Linda

Check this set of deck plans.... https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/Dream/interactivemap.html

All that you are looking for is on Deck 10 Lido at the Gathering

Buffet, Deli, Tandoori Grill, Mongolian Wok, Grill and Pizza are on Deck 10 (Lido.)

Pasta Bar is on Deck 11, above the buffet area.

Steakhouse is on Deck 12.

Sushi and Cafe are on Deck 5. (As is the outdoor BBQ that socref pointed out.)

Main Dining Rooms are on Decks 3 and 4.

Archived