Where is Majestic @ Atlantis?

NCarolinaCruiser

• 2 months later...

Majestic was in the Coral Towers lobby in a shop with other tours. I asked at front desk and they gave me directions. Majestic employee was very rude and they had no record of my order. It took almost 30 minutes of back and forth phone calls for them to track down my order and verify that I in fact had already paid by credit card. This happened to someone else recently who posted about their experience with Majestic. If you book with them, make sure you get a confirmation e-mail or save all of your correspondence with them. Luckily, I had the name of the employee I had been dealing with, but apparently she was on vacation and couldn't be reached.

Majestic gives you a voucher to turn in for tickets downstairs at the Aquaventure desk. The lady there was very friendly and polite and I thanked her for that she asked if I had a problem with service. I briefly explained about the problem I had with Majestic ans she said oh they are known for pulling stuff like that!

If Comfort suites is cheaper I would go with them.

Archived