Infants in Cabo and PV

Sea is Calling

We will be on the Splendor in January and we will have a 7 month old and a 14 month old in our party. We are looking for something pretty close to the ship in both ports ( Walking distance is a HUGE plus) where we can take the kids, find a beach and just hang out for a few hours. Something with a bar or restaurant near would be wonderful. We don't really plan on having the little ones in the water much, maybe just right at the edge to feel the wet sand so snorkel is not really needed.

Any suggestions?

There are no beaches in Cabo within walking distance for little ones. The beaches are best reached by either land or water taxi. The water taxi's can be tricky to mount and dismount especially if you are toting strollers etc.

Medano Beach is lined with restaurants/bars with your toes in the sand tables. I would suggest Medano Beach Club or The Sand Bar which are right next to each other. They are more mellow, have good food and beach access. It would probably be best to get a land taxi and they can drop you right at either restaurant. Medano Beach Club also has loungers that you can use for free as long as you buy food/drink.

In Puerto Vallarta, the Krystal is walking distance, and they have a playground, kids pool attached to the main pool and decent beach with palapas for shade. I was able to do the walk with my Graco DuoGlider. Sometimes they charge $20 per adult that is then applied to your food/beverage bill, and sometimes they don't (either way I end up spending it and it's well worth it).

Best,

Mia

Archived