Paradise Beach- PB Tom??

Scants

Anyone know how far this beach is from the dock where the boats come in? We are taking our first cruise and would like to hit paradise beach. I hear Tom is from Ontario? We are coming from Calgary Alberta Canada!! Can't wait.

PB Tom....I have read lots of review about Paradise Beach, It sounds great. Sounds like you like goodies fomr canada!! :) Anything you need? If we bring you goodies do we get special treatment???? :) Just kidding. :)

Hey scants! I was born and raised in Mtl, and also spent 15 years in T.O. and about 6 months in Calgary. What date will you be here?

Thanx for the offer, but I'm pretty well stocked up on my CDN things, I was in Toronto a few weeks ago stocking up on maple syrup, beer and donuts! See ya soon, eh?

Hey PB Tom....My husband and I will be there on Tuesday May 10th. We are thinking of doing some shopping first thing in the morning and then catching a cab to Paradise Beach for the rest of the day!! Do you serve pina coladas in pineapples? I have seen some post and they look yummy.

Hi PB Tom

We will be visiting you on 14 April and I cant wait to try the Pina Colada in a pineapple so have one ready for me. Im from the UK and my partner Seamus,his brother Brian and wife Julie are from Ireland. Looking for ward to meeting you. We are sailing on the Coral Princess.

Sarah

Archived