All those cruising on the Dawn are in for a treat.

Kuppykat

Hi Legalcruiser.
By the book, there is no "formal night". Your dinner attire is optional. Eather "cruise casual" or jacket and tie. The only restriction is no jeans, shorts and tee shirts. I know of one passenger who was asked to change because he had on a very nice pressed pair of "docker" shorts. The Dailys that you recieve at your door will have the dress suggestion in the upper right hand corner of the front page.
Most people were dressed up to the evening dinner. My choice was slacks, open collar shirt and a jacket. My friends wore a suit with tie. Usually, both "sea days" are dress up days.
You can by choice stay in your shorts and tee's to the buffets in the garden cafe.

Hi Enchanters

The Everglades boat ride in Miami was alot of fun. It took about 1 hour to get there in a nice bus. They give you ear plugs for the noise from the boat. We saw plenty of alligators. There was a thunder and lightening storm when we were out on the water. Then our boat broke down. They had to get another boat and we transferred right in the middle of the water with the thunder and lightening. It really was different and fun. After the boat ride they put on a little show with alligators and there is a little shop also.
I would definately recomment this trip. Go and have fun.
Enjoy
Jeanne

Regal Empress
NCL Crown 6/98
Premier Rembrant 6/00
Carnival Sensation 2/02
NCL Dawn 6/03

till we sail on the Dawn 5/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived