Clive Paula

Looking for someone who has used his services. I'm not computer savvy what-so-ever, but I'm a little bit reluctant e-mailing him the CC number. DH jumped the gun, and start calling him on the phone, but all he got was his answering machine. How safe is it to e-mail your cc number, and expiration date? I'm not worried about the dive shop using the cc number, as much as a hacker getting into my computer. I wish DH would have waited to call, and first sent an e-mail asking him when he would be in the shop, and we could have given it over the phone. So NOW if we have to call him back AGAIN, the two phone calls will cost as much as the 2 tank dive will be. :eek:

What would you do now?

We went with Clive in March. His boat was being repaired so he had to borrow one and although smaller, he did the best for us he could have. I actually forgot my CC at his place (fell from my dive log) and didn't notice it gone until back at the ship. I called him and he grabbed, jumped in a truck, and brought it to me at the ship. I call that trustworthy.....

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for someone who has used his services. I'm not computer savvy what-so-ever, but I'm a little bit reluctant e-mailing him the CC number. DH jumped the gun, and start calling him on the phone, but all he got was his answering machine. How safe is it to e-mail your cc number, and expiration date? I'm not worried about the dive shop using the cc number, as much as a hacker getting into my computer. I wish DH would have waited to call, and first sent an e-mail asking him when he would be in the shop, and we could have given it over the phone. So NOW if we have to call him back AGAIN, the two phone calls will cost as much as the 2 tank dive will be. :eek:

What would you do now?

Dlive is awesome - we've known and have been diving with him for years.

What I have done in the past is send CC info in two E-mails, just to be safe.

Have a great trip!

Wendy

Archived