Time Difference in Grand Cayman..problem solved

FloridaLaura

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_KY.aspx

I found this great website that may help all the confusion about ship time and local time and port time etc. (well it helped me anyways lol) I entered what time my tour operator (private excusrion) wanted to meet at dock, then I hit enter, after that it took me to compare times with another location, so I choose Florida since I will be sailing form Florida and Carnival keeps their times set to Florida time. I came to find out that even with Florida observing daylight savings time, and Grand Cayman doesnt, I put in the date of my tour and it told me the correct times. Hope this helps

Thanks, it has been a real puzzle trying to work out what time to book my excursions! This will really help a lot :)

Glad it helped you too...now we just have to now what our ships clock are set too...most of the cruises I have taken, they are on home port time and never change..example: we sail out of Tampa, Fl. so the ship stays on that time through out.

I found this great website that may help all the confusion about ship time and local time and port time etc. (well it helped me anyways lol) I entered what time my tour operator (private excusrion) wanted to meet at dock, then I hit enter, after that it took me to compare times with another location, so I choose Florida since I will be sailing form Florida and Carnival keeps their times set to Florida time. I came to find out that even with Florida observing daylight savings time, and Grand Cayman doesnt, I put in the date of my tour and it told me the correct times. Hope this helps

I LOVE your pics, where exactly was this beach? This is exactly where i want to be!

I LOVE your pics, where exactly was this beach? This is exactly where i want to be!

The two pictures in my signature, the top one is from Cozumel..Nachi Cocum is the beach resort (no hotel) 49.00 per person for all you care to drink and a 3 course meal. Swimming pool, jacuzzi amd swim up bar. Waiters bring you whatever you want. they limit the crowd to 100, the day we were there i am guessing maybe 30 people total! Loved it

Thank you so much for that link!!!

Archived