150 central park by michael schwartz

Chef Schwartz has hand-picked Chef de Cuisine James Seyba, from Michael's Genuine Food & Drink, to oversee the execution of the new menu and engage with guests daily. Completing the gastronomic experience at 150 Central Park is the most dynamic wine pairing program of any Royal Caribbean restaurant, created with the direction of Michael's Genuine Sommelier Eric Larkee........The thinking is, let Michael lend his expertise as a chef committed to sustainable and seasonal food sourcing to help the cruise line integrate produce sourced from small, family-owned Florida farms into 150 Central Park’s supply chain.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=michael_schwartz

Chef Schwartz has hand-picked Chef de Cuisine James Seyba, from Michael's Genuine Food & Drink, to oversee the execution of the new menu and engage with guests daily. Completing the gastronomic experience at 150 Central Park is the most dynamic wine pairing program of any Royal Caribbean restaurant, created with the direction of Michael's Genuine Sommelier Eric Larkee........The thinking is, let Michael lend his expertise as a chef committed to sustainable and seasonal food sourcing to help the cruise line integrate produce sourced from small, family-owned Florida farms into 150 Central Park’s supply chain.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=michael_schwartz

I saw that! I think it is a great choice!

Now I wonder if the chef on Allure is changing this month as well. When I booked for November, I had a feeling that the chef and menu would change before we actually board.

Archived