Millennium Liquor in Onboard Shops

2minpins

Can anyone tell me if the Millenium has good liquor prices in their onboard shops? We will be onboard in a couple of weeks. Specifically looking for 2 hard to find (and pricey) items locally...Appleton Rum 21 year and Appleton Rum 30 year.

If anyone is onboard or is going to be soon, and would be so kind to take a look while they are checking out the selection in the shops, please post your observations.

We are stopping in Jamaica, so also may be able to buy it there, but other posters seem to say that ship pricing is as good or close to shore prices.

Also wondering if Port of Miami duty free shops prior to boarding might be a good option to find these?

Anyone happen to know? Thanks for any help!!:D

I don't think you are going to find the aged Appleton rum on board the ship. They usually have a very limited number of brands of liquor on board. I like Drambuie. More often then not, they don't have it. I seem to remember seeing some Appleton but I don't think it was the really good stuff. You will probably have better luck in Jamaica.

I don't think you are going to find the aged Appleton rum on board the ship. They usually have a very limited number of brands of liquor on board. I like Drambuie. More often then not, they don't have it. I seem to remember seeing some Appleton but I don't think it was the really good stuff. You will probably have better luck in Jamaica.

Thanks - it makes sense that the ship options will be limited.

Has anyone priced the Appleton 21 yr old aged rum while in Jamaica? I wonder if the price is actually any better than what can be purchased online? The lowest I have seen is around $100 including shipping. If pricing is no better there is no reason to risk packing it in checked luggage.

Thanks for any insight!

Archived