2 oasis questions

Can you smoke on your balcony if you are not facing the ocean ie. Boardwalk view?

Is the reason that I only see MTD is because they want to make sure with all the speciality restaurants the staff gets tipped?

Thanks

Can you smoke on your balcony if you are not facing the ocean ie. Boardwalk view?

Is the reason that I only see MTD is because they want to make sure with all the speciality restaurants the staff gets tipped?

Thanks

Smoking is allowed only on OV balconies. MTD may be the only option available left for your cruise, you can call your TA or RCI if you're not using one and ask to be wait listed for the dining time of your choice.

Thanks

My Time Dining is GREAT, try it and you will love it. It is just hard for people who are used to traditional dining times to adjust or switch to MTD. Once you give it a chance you won't go back to traditional.

Archived