Trelawny Breezes Day Pass - has anyone done this?

World Gallery

We are considering getting a taxi to Trelawny Breezes and buying the Day Pass on the spot (I emailed and they said that you can't buy in advance but need to just show up). Has anyone done this? The main reason we are considering this resort is because it seems to be the closest one to the pier in Falmouth. Has anyone been? Did you buy your pass when you got there? How did it all work out? We are an extended family group of 20, ags 11 and up.

I emailed them also and they told me 60 per person and you had to book in advance. Just emailed them last month.

The girl who was emailing me was very nice, we exchanged several emails.

Would be interested to find out for sure because we are planning on going there in November

I emailed them also and they told me 60 per person and you had to book in advance. Just emailed them last month.

The girl who was emailing me was very nice, we exchanged several emails.

Would be interested to find out for sure because we are planning on going there in November

I had emailed two different times and was told you could not book in advance. This is strange. Can you copy and paste the email? What email address did you send it to and who did you email with? I was in touch with Shanna-kay at this email superclubs.webreservations@superclubs.com

Did they tell you how to book in advance? It seems like a nice, close option but I would hate to get there and be turned away or have a lot of confusion.

I was wondering about the Breezes Jamaica Day passes too. A group of us got the Day pass at the Breezes in the Bahamas and loved it! It got you use of their beach and their food (they had a grill out near the beach with burgers, hot dogs, chicken, fries, conch fritters, and some other stuff) and they had a bar outside where you just walked up and told them what you wanted. I drank frozen drinks most of the day! I think you could go inside for food as well, but we never made it that far. Just played volleyball and enjoyed the beach and food all day. It was $60 per person in the Bahamas. Wondering if it's the same there.

Here is the two of the emails from Karen at Breezes. One refers to transfers and the fact you have to book in advance, and the other refers to the price she quoted me.

Hi Kerri,

You're Welcome. The best way to get to the resort is by taxi, which is very accessible from the port. I'm not sure of the charges, but it should not be more than $20.00.

Yes, you will need to book the pass in advance. You may give the resort a direct call at 876-954-2450.

Regards

Karen

From: SuperClubs Web Reservations [mailto:SuperClubs.WebReservations@superclubs.com]

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 3:29 PM

To: Kerri Sweat

Subject: RE: Contact Us question!

It does not include the transfers. The port is about 15 minutes from the resort. Yes, the $60.00 includes meals and drinks.

Regards

Karen

Archived