"Promenade Deck" or Equivalent?

Love.II.Cruise

We have a cruise booked on the Riviera (our first O cruise) with family (their first O cruise) and based on the deck plans it doesn't seem that there is a "Promenade Deck" like on other ships where you can walk completely around the ship on a lower deck. In our experience on many other lines there is a deck lower to the ocean that you can walk most of the area outside (some even have lovely deck chairs) and there will even be stated somewhere about how many laps equals how many miles. I'm not looking for a jogging track... but just wanted to know if there is an area like this on this ship (or the Marina - since she is sister).

I apologize for not looking in advance for something like this. I found it at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1430197&highlight=promenade+deck. I'm still new to cruise critic and need to use the search option more often.

Wow - I'm so surprised by not having a lower deck to walk around on. Sometimes those would be my hiding spots to read a great book! Not to mention sometimes you can see some great sea life from there. Oh - and I love it when there is Shuffleboard there. Plus my older family enjoys walking those decks in the early morning. Oh well - they will have to make due! I'm still happy to go on the cruise!

Archived