Looking for best stingray/island tour?

Herburlness

Back in the 90's my brother and I did the stingray/turtle farm/Hell tour through Carnival. Obviously swimming with the stingrays was the highlight of that tour even if it was crowded. I am revisiting Grand Cayman w/ my boyfriend who has never been there before, and this will be my 3rd time. I really want him to experience the Stingrays (maybe I want to do it a little more:D) but he also would like to see some of the island being that he has never been there before. I have tried to book with NativeWay but they are already booked for that day but not for stingray/reef/rum beach. My last resort is with Carnival but does anyone have any other ideas? We are there 7am-4pm. Would it be possible to do Moby Dick or Stingray Sail and then Marvins for island tour? I read some iffy reviews about Marvins for the stingray part so Im torn.

I've used Capt. Marvin at least a half dozen times so obviously I think highly of them. Not sure what else they could have done to make our visit to Stingray City any better. In fact I'll be going out with them again in 34 days. One of my favorite things to do.

we r doing Moby dick in Dec. Our tour begins at 9am, we dock at 7am. According to their website the tour is 3-4 hours and they drop you back a 7 mi beach. 7mibeach is only a 15-30 min ride to tender area. so we plan on doing a bit of shopping or beaching afterward, then head back to tender area. This will be a good way for your friend to see parts of the island. good luck

Archived