Past Millie venice to Barcelona cruisers

I wasn't on the Millie but on our Golden Princess cruise that docked in Venice on Saturday and then we left the ship on Sunday, they were taking people to the airport starting at 5 AM in the morning. We were among the last group to leave the ship and that was around 9:30 AM.

If the Millenium gets to Barcelona the day before the cruise ends, you will probably be able to leave the ship very early that second morning. If you are just arriving that morning I don't see any way to make a 9:30 AM flight. IMHO.

Have a great next cruise.

Michele, We were on the Millennium last summer, Venice to Barcelona. They've changed some of the itineraries this summer, some sailing are overnighting in Barcelona, we didn't. We were staying a few extra days in Barcelona so they put us in the second to last group to disembark which ended up being at 7:30 a.m., yes, that was the second to last group. I don't remember what time the first group disembarked but I think it was around 6:00 a.m. If your sailing is overnighting in Barcelona, they may let you disembark any time you want, but you may want to check with them. Have you thought about calling the cruiseline directly? Call Customer Relations, maybe they'll be able to give you a more specific time frame. If you are not overnighting in Barcelona, I personnaly would not take the chance. Good Luck.

Archived