Transportation from WDW resort to port

pezgirl43

We use Disney transportation. That way we have a stress free vacation.

No worries, Disney takes care of your luggage and will get you there in plenty of time and if for some reason you run late the ship will wait for you where with private transportation they dont wait.

I love the cartoons and movie they show you on the bus, it adds to the excitement of the cruise.

For us it's worth the price for the peace of mind that they will take care of everything and we can sit back and relax and enjoy our vacation,

You will be even more confused after reading these responses. I have used Happy Limo as another poster mentioned and was very happy with that. It is less expensive per person than the Disney transportation and is a nicer experience than being herded on a bus with 85 other people. Plus you decide when you want the transportation whereas with the Disney transportation they tell you when and where you have to be.

I have been on DC twice - 1st time Dis Bus was excellent. Last time we had to wait a long time at the airport for the bus to leave. Going on DW again Dec 30 Cost now 5x70=350 - too expensive, I will collect my luggage, & drop at pier, not have a long wait & take a limo booked by cruise agent for 210. Disney outprised the useage.

Another vote for private limo. We had 7 in our party and got a stretch limo for $275 plus tip R/T from airport or nearby hotel. If you have an early flight out of Orlando then it is definitively the way to go. We were checked in and through security by 9:30 am on a Sunday morning departure.

Archived