Princess Canada New England

zandramarie

Booked the Oct. 15th sailing for Canada New England. We have a 7 PM flight out of JFK going home. Does the Caribbean Princess offer any excursions the last day of New York etc that we can take instead of spending all day at airport? Any suggestions? What is the latest you can off the ship? Thanks!

Booked the Oct. 15th sailing for Canada New England. We have a 7 PM flight out of JFK going home. Does the Caribbean Princess offer any excursions the last day of New York etc that we can take instead of spending all day at airport? Any suggestions? What is the latest you can off the ship? Thanks!

Yes check out your personalizer on the Princess web site for post cruise tours. If you are docking in Brooklyn your need a place to store your bags unless you do the ezcheck. You can take a cab to Manahttan and take the circle line tour around lower Manhattan or go to Broadway and see an afternoon play or walk around if the weather is nice. There is a lot to do in Manhattan and Brooklyn

We did this cruise last Oct. and loved it.

Hugh

This is completely off topic but I am posting it in the hope of upping you excitement.

You could not have picked a better time to cruise, as it turns out. We have had some cold weather followed by very warm weather. All of this has resulted it exceptionally brilliant colours in the trees. If there is no BIG wind between now and when you arrive this is what you can look forward to.

They are 3D photos and if you can't see the 3D just disregard it and look at one side or the other. The colours in the photos are still not as magnificent as they are in real life.

You're going to have fun if you like nature and colours. Have a great cruise.

10121103.jpg

10061105.jpg

What a great review SJ, and loved the pictures. hope Kathy is on her way to full recovery. I looked at the Princess excursions and it has none listed for New York. Guess we will see when we get on ship, or we will sit at airport. We fly Jet Blue into Sacramento, flight leaves around 7PM. Hope our weather is better in Bar Harbor. How much are those Lobster rolls? Can't wait:) How were you going to go to JFK from cruise port, transfers, taxi, shuttle or car service? Just booked this cruise so still alot to fiqure out, better get on it:) Thanks!

They do, but you'll have to book them on board, since your Cruise Personalizer is locked down. We are on this cruise. Our roll call is meeting at the Outrigger Bar, Deck 15 aft, following lifeboat muster on sail-away day. Come by and say hi!

Will put that in my notes! What is the best for transportation from JFK to Brooklyn cruise port, any suggestions. My problem is there is 5 of us, and 3 of them pack to much! 5 people, 8 pieces of luggage.......I can see us now:)

We just got off the Crown Princess and they did offer a tour if you left later than 2:30. Our trip story is on our website www.stevekathytravels.com.

We are happy to answer any questions

Thank you so much for posting a link to your cruise. I am enjoying reading your adventure and looking at your photos. Now I'm having some regrets for not booking the cruisetour for our Fall 2012 cruise.

Will put that in my notes! What is the best for transportation from JFK to Brooklyn cruise port, any suggestions. My problem is there is 5 of us, and 3 of them pack to much! 5 people, 8 pieces of luggage.......I can see us now:)
We are using a car service called dial7. I think they have some big vans. www.dial7.com.

We just got off the Crown Princess and they did offer a tour if you left later than 2:30. Our trip story is on our website www.stevekathytravels.com.

We are happy to answer any questions

Steve,

We are booked on the New England Cruise Tour for next October, it commences in Toronto on the 1st October. I was so thrilled to read your great review as we are doing more or less the same Cruisetour except we will be on the Emerald Princess.

What was the weather like? Was it very cold or were you able to wear short sleeves some of the time. Also, did you do most of your excursions through Princess or organize them yourselves with your Roll Call?

I would love to hear any tips at all that you can provide. We are very excited at seeing the Eastern part of Canada as well as cruising down the East Coast of the U.S. We are going to Chicago before joining the Cruisetour and of course spending time in New York at the end of the cruise.

Thanks for any information.

Jennie

Archived