Recent Experience with Atlantic Sub

5waldos

Has anyone done this recently in the Caymans? Did you see anything and was it interesting? I am hearing more and more reports of seeing nothing but the sea. I would hate to spend that much money for 4 of us to see water. We aren't going until the spring and I realize that things can change but any recent experience with this would be really appreciated.

Has anyone done this recently in the Caymans? Did you see anything and was it interesting? I am hearing more and more reports of seeing nothing but the sea. I would hate to spend that much money for 4 of us to see water. We aren't going until the spring and I realize that things can change but any recent experience with this would be really appreciated.

I've reported this before. It was a total waste of money as far as I am concerned. Nothing to see, few fish, no coral formations. We did this in Cancun and it was fabulous, so we thought we'd enjoy it in GC. Totally different story. I'd pick something else.....just my opinion.:rolleyes:

I've reported this before. It was a total waste of money as far as I am concerned. Nothing to see, few fish, no coral formations. We did this in Cancun and it was fabulous, so we thought we'd enjoy it in GC. Totally different story. I'd pick something else.....just my opinion.:rolleyes:

I think I read your experience and was trying to figure out if others had different experiences. A couple more reports like yours and we'll find something else to do in GC for sure. I know that the diving in GC is supposed to be good so can't figure out why your experience was so bad. And I am NOT doubting you- just wondering if something odd was going on that they didn't tell you about- heavy seas or something- that meant they didn't go to their normal places.

Archived