Conquest Panorama Deck

jetfan0330

Just booked an inside (Cabin 1053) on Conquest Panorama deck. First family cruise. Last quad cabin available. Has anyone stayed on this deck? Looks like it will be close to the water slide which I am sure the kids will love. Thanks.

My 3 granddaughters and I have 1052 booked for December 11. It is the room that backs up to yours. When are you sailing? If it’s before 12/11/11, let me know how it is. It it’s after, I’ll let you know what I think.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. You're very close to the fun... one deck up from the Lido and, as you said, the entrance to the slide is right there.

Being high on the ship the motion might be a bit more than the lower decks but not a tremendous amount. I've had cabins on the Panorama Deck and really liked them.

:)

I stayed on the Panorama deck on the Liberty which is a sister ship of the Conquest. It was a great cabin. There are not many cabins on the Panoram deck so it is actually pretty quiet. However, you can get to all the excitement on the Lido deck very easily.

Archived