Parrot Jungle

bahamabound

Hi! I am new to the boards and have a question. I have 2 kids 3 & 5 and we are going to be in miami. I have heard about parrot jugle as an excursion. Is it worth it? Is is just like a zoo? Would a day at south beach be better (shopping and beach time)? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bahamabound:

Hi! I am new to the boards and have a question. I have 2 kids 3 & 5 and we are going to be in miami. I have heard about parrot jugle as an excursion. Is it worth it? Is is just like a zoo? Would a day at south beach be better (shopping and beach time)? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have heard that Parrot Jmgle is good for famlies. I have not done it. I did do douth beach and I do not recomede this for kids. It is topless icon_eek.gif Shopping is expensive here as well.

-Cruise

smile12.gif

Quote of the week

"We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same"

--Anne Frank

Nordic Prince 02/8900000002.gif

Princess 03/90193.gif

Nordic Prince 02/9100000004.gif

Splendour 12/98370.gif

Celebrity 12/0200000003.gif

NCL Dawn 03/04143.gif

Proud member of the PPS

Not so proud member of the Adventurers II00000041.gif

431.gif

NCL Dawn 02/05 icon_cool.gif

Can not come soon enough!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2005;2;10;13;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

sailboat01.gif

Thanks cruise182 for telling me it's topless. I have heard rumors that it was but couldn't get a definite answer, not even on the South Beach website. I was contemplating going there, but with a 16 year old son, I think we will find other activities icon_eek.gif

Cheryl

ag00612_.gif

Carnival Inspiration 4/01

NCL Majesty 7/02

NCL Dawn 4/04

We went there last year because our shore excursion was canceled. I am glad our shore excursion was canceled because we had a great time at parrot jungle. As soon as you get there they take your picture with parrots on your sholders. They gave us discount coupons to purchase the pictures. They also rotate different animals you can have your pictures taken with. They have a baby alligator, snake or baby tiger. They had lots of different shows with all types of animals. They also let the cruise visitors see the baby tigers in there special habitat. There is time between the shows to just look around. Most kids really enjoyed the reptile show.

Archived