Any Pictures From Shark-ray Alley Tour

john kaz

I was hoping someone had some pictures of the shark/ray alley snorkling tour. We are leaving in two weeks, and are going with Coral Breeze. How bad were the bugs...Thanks for any info...John Kaz

Sorry, can't remember where I saw the pictures. They were from a post here. We are doing the same excursion but not until September. This isn't much help, but when I saw the pictures it wiped away any doubts of "is this really going to be a blast?"! Oh my gosh, the rays were almost kissing them and so far, all the posts I have read is that the lunch is very good as well! Heard the bugs are not bad unless you go in the jungles but I will use something when not in the water! Have a blast!!:p

Coral Breeze is a great outfit. They really take care of you. We had a great trip with them on the Legend 3/19. No bugs at all. The lunch on Caye Caulker was very good. Try the Belikin beer. It's pretty good after the swim. I have some pictures that I will post on Webshots and will then post a link.

Archived