Stingwaysailing.com?

zachnlucy

We are going with Stingray Sailing Thanksgiving week so I will also let you know how it is. We will have 4 adults and 8 teenagers with us. I have been very impressed with how quickly Michelle has responded to all my emails. I am really looking forward to it.

We used them last year Oct 2010 , and we are using them again in November 2011. We loved the excursion. Chip met us off the ship and drove about 18 of us to the marina where his dad and Mark the first mate helped us through out the day. The catamaran was beautiful, the sail back was amazing. It was quite a choppy day , but that did not effect our day, other than more choppy on the sandbar feeding the rays. I can post some pics....PA050052.JPGwe sat up front on the "trampoline"

PA050079.JPG I wasn't nervous a bit LOL

PA050080.JPG

67792_167233339959799_100000194027233_609448_5548085_n.jpg

PA050086.JPG

Big Suckers aren't they!

PA050100.JPG

Hubby feeding one

Exactly one year ago this week we were on this very excursion. Myself, DH and then 17 yr old DS proclaimed it the best day of our lives! (well for me, the second best day because the first is the day DS was born, marrying DH comes in a distant third).

We would so book with them in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED COMPANY!!!!!!!

Ended up being the best experience of the different excursions we took on the entire cruise using stingraysailings.com. Chip (owner) usually is on the boat with his dad and is very helpful. Sailing back from the sandbar is very peaceful and enjoyable (with food and drink). My kids (12-15 years old) still talk about the catamaran ride.

Ended up being the best experience of the different excursions we took on the entire cruise using stingraysailings.com. Chip (owner) usually is on the boat with his dad and is very helpful. Sailing back from the sandbar is very peaceful and enjoyable (with food and drink). My kids (12-15 years old) still talk about the catamaran ride.

Its great they will always have that memory too!

• 4 weeks later...
We are booked on Stingraysail.com, small boat, no crowds, sailing, good reviews here and on tripadvisor. They were very easy to talk with and make plans via email. we are back 2nd week in Nov. and will let you know how it went.

Hey!, Any update on your experience?

We used them in 2010 and will be using them again in Jan. Chip, the owner, was the one to meet our group and we had a small group of about 15 on a beautiful catamaran.

We had cool weather so hoping for warmer this time but regardless it was a blast. We spent quite a while in the water swimming with the rays and feeding them. They took a ton of pictures that you can buy so take some extra $$ for that.

We also spent a good deal of time snorkling.

We had such a good experience that we had no second thought about booking with them again.

I hope this helps, Kris

Archived