turtles, monkey's, caves, shopping, oh my

birdylady

In all my research I see so many great things I would love to do. But I can't find any excursions that seem to combine them all. Does anyone know if there are. I know the turtles are a MUST do for us. And of course we would love to do the caves and see the monkey's if possible. Hubby of course has no major interest in shopping, but I would love to see some of the local artisan works and batik if possible.

Any and all suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanx,

Erika

In all my research I see so many great things I would love to do. But I can't find any excursions that seem to combine them all. Does anyone know if there are. I know the turtles are a MUST do for us. And of course we would love to do the caves and see the monkey's if possible. Hubby of course has no major interest in shopping, but I would love to see some of the local artisan works and batik if possible.

Any and all suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanx,

Erika

Check the web site Barbados tours. And for shopping or seeing local works check out the stores at the pier area You will have to walk by them any way getting on and off the ship

Paul

Check shoretrips.com. We took an all-day tour through them that included the cave, monkeys, Atlantic surf scenes, lunch, and snorkel with the turtles. It was great!

(Forget that. The tour we took was a 7.5 hr "Best of Barbados ... Island Tour and Snorkel with Turtles;" I just looked, and they no longer offer it. :( )

Lots of us ladies are awaiting details of the Agapey Chocolate tour and I have also made enquiries about visiting Cricket Legends of Barbados that your husband might enjoy whilst you're sampling the chocolate! :D

Oh yeah, I forgot about the chocolate thing. Have to save time for that. Hubby would join me on that instead of the Cricket thing. (yeah for me)

Check shoretrips.com. We took an all-day tour through them that included the cave, monkeys, Atlantic surf scenes, lunch, and snorkel with the turtles. It was great!

(Forget that. The tour we took was a 7.5 hr "Best of Barbados ... Island Tour and Snorkel with Turtles;" I just looked, and they no longer offer it. :( )

Thanx for the thought. I had already checked their website. Wish they still did it that tour. Wonder why they stopped.

Erika

• 4 weeks later...
Oh yeah, I forgot about the chocolate thing. Have to save time for that. Hubby would join me on that instead of the Cricket thing. (yeah for me)

Thanx for the thought. I had already checked their website. Wish they still did it that tour. Wonder why they stopped.

Erika

I just checked Shore Trips again, and they now DO offer the Best of Barbados Trip! (Hope this info comes in time for your visit!)

I just checked Shore Trips again, and they now DO offer the Best of Barbados Trip! (Hope this info comes in time for your visit!)

Thank you for looking again. As soon as we get home tonight, I am going to ask hubby to check to see if he's good. And if so, BOOK IT!

Thanx!!!

Erika

Archived