no more topless sunbathing?

cruisenotbooze

I have done it on most every cruise though usually on our balcony. But on the inaugural cruise of the Magic, I did sun topless on the Serenity Deck. It's adult only and if someone can't be "adult" about the situation then they can go play in Camp Carnival. I plan on doing it again on the Magic next month. My choice.

I have done it on most every cruise though usually on our balcony. But on the inaugural cruise of the Magic, I did sun topless on the Serenity Deck. It's adult only and if someone can't be "adult" about the situation then they can go play in Camp Carnival. I plan on doing it again on the Magic next month. My choice.

Inquiring MIMES want to know

What can be done if the crew or passenges reports a topless or less passenger.

1. Make them walk the plank

2. Send them to the naughty room

3. Give them 3 dimerits

4. Put it on their permanent record

Does My Child Have a "Permanent" School Record?

from

http://education-law.lawyers.com/school-law/Does-My-Child-Have-a-Permanent-School-Record.html

Inquiring MIMES want to know

What can be done if the crew or passenges reports a topless or less passenger.

1. Make them walk the plank

2. Send them to the naughty room

3. Give them 3 dimerits

4. Put it on their permanent record

Does My Child Have a "Permanent" School Record?

from

http://education-law.lawyers.com/school-law/Does-My-Child-Have-a-Permanent-School-Record.html

Yep, now we will start having a report card on our cruise activities. That would be a hoot. I guess they could take away my chocolate melting cake at dinner.

lmbo to funny, I will use this excuse on our next cruise

"But Honey, this is the only place I can see Cuba from. Yes Honey I do know we are in St Marteen, but like golfadj said if you squint it works" :D

...let us know if DW falls for that :) Too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

On the NCL Jewel, Pearl, and Epic there is a small clothing optional sun deck. It is the top most deck is is well marked as Adult only/clothing optional. This deck is used mainly by foreign passengers but several American passangers use it also. Sometimes it's empty, but it is not uncommon to fine six or eight men and women using it as intended.

Oh my! We used to have such a laugh watching our husbands all heading up the topless deck when they thought we didn't know. I threatened to go up there and take off my top just to see the looks on their faces when they realized that ONE OF THEM was half naked. I never did it cause my brother was with them. Yuck!

On the NCL Jewel, Pearl, and Epic there is a small clothing optional sun deck. It is the top most deck is is well marked as Adult only/clothing optional. This deck is used mainly by foreign passengers but several American passangers use it also. Sometimes it's empty, but it is not uncommon to fine six or eight men and women using it as intended.

Just off the Pearl on Sunday. Cheryl and I were checking out the ship when in Nassau the prior day (rainy, no sun). We happened upon the topless deck (first noticing the frosted glass around the edge). It said something like "Adults Only" upon venturing up there, the chairs were all strapped together - either due to being in port or the inclement weather. We did see a sign up there which indicated it was topless only - prohibiting full nude and bottomless.

I wonder what caused Carnival to eliminate the area, though I don't think it was ever utilized by many people. I think that your typical Carnival cruiser is a bit less cosmopolitan than those that travel on some other lines... perhaps that was a factor.

Tom

Im sure the view from the slides may be there, but is distant enougth to not see "detail". Besides, If i was a kid going down the slide, im sure I would be paying more attention to the slide then whats going on around me.

Just off the Pearl on Sunday. Cheryl and I were checking out the ship when in Nassau the prior day (rainy, no sun). We happened upon the topless deck (first noticing the frosted glass around the edge). It said something like "Adults Only" upon venturing up there, the chairs were all strapped together - either due to being in port or the inclement weather. We did see a sign up there which indicated it was topless only - prohibiting full nude and bottomless.

I wonder what caused Carnival to eliminate the area, though I don't think it was ever utilized by many people. I think that your typical Carnival cruiser is a bit less cosmopolitan than those that travel on some other lines... perhaps that was a factor.

Tom

I'd guess lack of demand. On the Carnival cruises when t-deck still existed, I never saw anyone topless on it - or even "topped" for that matter. As others have posted, it was the quietest, most serene place on board.

Plus, when they decided to put the big slides in as part of Waterworks, topless deck was doomed 'cuz they would have needed the space.

And just for the record, it's not just Americans who are "prudish" if you want to call it that - there are many islands in the Caribbean where it's very rude for a man to appear shirtless in public (unless on the beach of course), something that most Americans don't seem to care about at all. It's called "taste," and in this big world, it's all just different strokes for different folks.

Got off the Valor Sept 25-Oct 2nd, there were all kinds of topless women on the serenty deck and in hot tubs in serenty deck. No one cared.

Hmmm. How many types of topless women are there? Thought there was only one but what do I know.

I think there are 27 types of topless woman

In my wild and crazy youth I bartended, Worked the door, bodyguarded at several bars in the area.

One of them oddly enough featured a lot of topless women. :)

After being den mother, scout master , father confessor and shoulder to cry on for almost three years I can tell you just 1 topless woman can be 27 types all by herself. *LOL*

I did not see anybody sunbathing topless on my 10/3 cruise. Honestly, I would have been offended by it if I had. I'm not a prude, but our culture considers a topless woman to be indecent exposure. I wouldn't have a problem with it if Carnival had an adult-only topless deck which was very well advertised as being topless and there was a way to ensure that no kids accessed the area. However, absent such an area, I don't believe anybody should be allowed to expose themselves in public.

They are just Breasts! EVERY mammal on the planet has them. While yours may be amazing, they are all more or less the same. Most children have seen their mom's breasts, so again they are alll the same more or less. I would claim that lips are more erotic and sensual than breasts (and i am referring to those on the face) than breasts. Yet, we may parade around revealing those and even licking them provocatively. Think about that for a moment (what those lips ca do sexually!)

The DW and I always go up and tan topless - discreetly. Nobody ever says anyything and the waiters who serve us always have a smile on their face.

Archived