Bubba Keg Cups

Erykah101

Does anyone ever bring Bubba Keg (or something similar) Insulated Cups on the ship? My hubby and I each have a good size one that we would usually bring to a resort...just wondering if we will be the only ones carrying them around the Victory? lol

we always bring an insulated mug (a large one for cold drinks) onboard. i usually stuff them full of socks or something to take up less space in the suitcase while packing.

the juice cups are sooooo small lol.:D if we are eating in the buffet, i take the mug with me too. i see many people doing it.

I had some tervis tumblers made for DD and I's upcoming cruise. One side has a parrot decal that says "License to Chill" and the other side has our name, "Glory Cruise" and the date of our trip! You can get them at their website. Makes for a fun keepsake!:)

I wonder if they would fill the bubba keg if you have a pop card. I have never used them on a cruise, but do take them to resorts. Drinks are included at the AI resorts so the bar tender would just fill them, here not so lucky ;) I have never felt a need for them on the cruise and never had a line at a bar :D

I had some tervis tumblers made for DD and I's upcoming cruise. One side has a parrot decal that says "License to Chill" and the other side has our name, "Glory Cruise" and the date of our trip! You can get them at their website. Makes for a fun keepsake!:)

My DH & DS made fun of me bringing my Florida State tervis tumbler....then they saw the size of the cups at the buffet!! Very Small!!! My DS filled three at a time so he wouldn't have to keep going back while eating.

They'll learn to trust Mom one of these days! :D:p

Archived