Jewel Soda/Water card?

wezie

Hi. I was hoping someone can confirm this for me. I was told that if I purchase the soda card, that bottled water is incuded in that as well. Is that correct?

Also, aside from diet cola, what other flavors of diet soda do they serve?

We have never bought a soda card since we don't drink them, especially diet. I have never heard about bottled water being offered as part of the package although that might be something new. The water on board the ships is better than your tap water at home.

Hi. I was hoping someone can confirm this for me. I was told that if I purchase the soda card, that bottled water is incuded in that as well. Is that correct?

Unless NCL has changed something, the soda card is good for fountain soft drinks only. I have seen NCL staff honor it at locations where fountain drinks were not available, but have also observed people being told they needed to go to a bar that served fountain drinks. I've never heard of bottled water being included, though.

Remember, on NCL they have sold their sol to pepsi products. ugh ugh. What I do, is slip a 12 pack of the real thing (coke cherry zero) into my carry onor failing that, on the first port stop on this cruise in Port Canaveral, try to pick up a 12 pack say from a convenience store or as I understand it there is transport to a mall nearby if you're not doing the theme park excursion that day and ave a bundle. Thet do allow you to bring cans of soda onto the ship.

I am not sure about the water being included. But I do know that the soda brand is all Pepsi products.

I'm heading out on the Jewel in 2 days and had called NCL previously about this, they confirmed that bottled water isnt included in the soda package. But you can bring on your own water or soda if you want. So, we're bringing a case of water for ourselves.

ships water is just fine, if you want to save dragging a case of water with you.

just bring a water bottle or two.

i always carry-on soda and buy the card too (bottle water not included-and is $$$ onboard)

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity

and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

The other diet soda is Sierra Mist. I didn't buy the soda card because I had enough onboard credit to offset the cost. In my experience, soda in the can was available from room service, and were a couple of cans of Diet Pepsi stocked in the cabin refrigerator. I think they'd be onto you pretty quick if you were getting more than a can or two per day.

I'm heading out on the Jewel in 2 days and had called NCL previously about this, they confirmed that bottled water isnt included in the soda package. But you can bring on your own water or soda if you want. So, we're bringing a case of water for ourselves.

Join our rollcall and come to the Meet and Greet. Details and link are in my signature below.

Archived