Eclipse 9241 & 9243

disney4us

Hello! So excited.....just booked our first Celebrity cruise! Does anyone know which of these 2 rooms has the bed is by the window? We are cruising with kids and beds by the balcony make me nervous.

Also, just read that if Celebrity needs one of these cabins for 4 people, they will bump you. Can they bump just one cabin if a family has 2 connecting cabins? That would be a HUGE bummer.

TIA!

Hello! So excited.....just booked our first Celebrity cruise! Does anyone know which of these 2 rooms has the bed is by the window? We are cruising with kids and beds by the balcony make me nervous.

Also, just read that if Celebrity needs one of these cabins for 4 people, they will bump you. Can they bump just one cabin if a family has 2 connecting cabins? That would be a HUGE bummer.

TIA!

9243 has the bed by the balcony/window. If you look at the deck plans you'll see a small square to annotate the sleeper sofa. The sofa is next to the balcony/window and the bed is by the bathroom/closet. Cabins alternate in this configuration.

I don't see why they would bump you if you booked both cabins for your family but I'm not sure of the rules.

Monica

Archived