Latitudes?

Kingz

This is our 1st NCL cruise.
We have a Latitude number on our docs.
What does this offer us? Can we get express check in if we have a number?
With RCCL we are platiniun members and get quite a bit.

We are getting ready for our 3rd cruise, so far from an NCL expert, but from what I have recently gathered, NCL "assigns" you a Latitudes number prior to booking, but you are not eligible for any benefits until your 2nd NCL cruise.

Tom/Connecticut

Tom, you are correct. Sometime after you return from your first cruise, you will get the information (usually several months). Membership gives you access to some discounts on selected cruises, a separate line at check-in, and usually a 10% discount on drinks at one of the lounges.

Statendam-Alaska '97, Veendam-NE/Canada '98, RCCL-Bermuda, '99, Am. Queen, 2000, NCL Sky-Caribbean '03, NCL Dawn - Bahamas '03

NCL Sun Panama Canal
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;4;16;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400[/img]

You can always show them the number when you check in and see what happens.

Norwegian Sky Back-to-back
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;04;18;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

• 1 year later...
[quote name='carolmacey']You can always show them the number when you check in and see what happens.

Norwegian Sky Back-to-back
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;04;18;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img][/QUOTE]

If everyone did that the LAtitudes line would be really long.

This will be our 2nd cruise with ncl. I lost my ncl membership card, so I callled ncl for a new card(about 8 weeks ago) I gave my agent my number off of the ncl mailing brochure. Well no card, but my tickets indicate pp, I believe this means past passenger. If I don't get a card in time, do I have to show my ticket each time I need latidudes discounts? Do you guys think it will work? Tom ct. I believe we were onthe same cruise 2 years ago this fall on the Dawn.

thanks anne

Your key card should say right on it that you are a latitude member. Otherwise you can always just wear your latitude pin or at least carry it with you to show you are a latitude member for the discounts.

Also, when we went to the Latitude Cocktail Party, then put a blue sticker on our key cards to show that we were Latitude members.

Archived