How Many Hangers in the closet? (Dawn)

JillLynn

My friend asked me to find out how many hangers are available in the cabin? Anyone know?:o We are sailing on the Dawn on 5/1

never enough..... :)

( I usually pack hangers in my suitcase)

Haven't been on the Dawn, but the ships we have been on have never had enough. But a simple request to the steward and we had plenty. A quick tip to him for that little request, and we both knew we were in for a good week - the steward took care of us as he already knew we were gonna take care of him.

Never enough for me, the more hangers there are, the more I need :) I usually bring some of the ones we get from the cleaners. I hate using them at home so I use them on the cruise and leave them when I am done.

I do the same thing. With so few draws and the hassle to get the bottom item on a shelf I hang everything I can in the closet even the tee shirts. I just stuff a pile of those "wonderful" wire hangers in the outside pocket of the checked bag, take them out, and unpack. I know I could get more from the cabin steward but why wait. I want to be unpacked and in full cruise mode as soon as posible.

To the original question at least in the BX cabins there are about 20-25 wooden hangers

I pack everything ON the hangers and am unpacked in minutes!! On the Dawn las Dec., were in an AF mini-suite and I was surprised at how many wood hangers were in the closet. I took most of them and placed them in my empty suitcase for storage.

Archived