Kiddie pool..are swim diapers allowed???

momof2ms

ROFLMAO...TFB.

Was at the "adult" comedy show on the ship recently and the couple sitting next to us was so offended they got up and left. Had to laugh. It was advertised as an "adult" show....LOL.

offensive things are funny....unless you're the type to take offense...I'd rather laugh, myself.

For goodness sake, the human body does some nasty and weird, strange things... :eek: ya gotta laugh at it!!

Guest Time2gocruzn
The OP got an honest answer for her honest question djk....what's with the hostility??? :confused:

You and GNO need to kick back and relax once in a while..have some fun for goodness sake. ;)

Oh no no...no hostility intended no offense meant. :) While I think what you guys are saying is pretty funny myself, I feel bad for the OP at the same time. I am sure this is not what she expected when she asked, lol. Thanks for what you said/assumed about me...not sure I deserved that, but that's okay, I guess...if something like this is worth it fire away:)

offensive things are funny....unless you're the type to take offense...I'd rather laugh, myself.

For goodness sake, the human body does some nasty and weird, strange things... :eek: ya gotta laugh at it!!

It was Carl Strong and he was hilarious, did about 15 minutes on "pickin' your butt becuase you're on vacation". Thought the woman was going to have an attack. :rolleyes:

Oh no no...no hostility intended no offense meant. :) While I think what you guys are saying is pretty funny myself, I feel bad for the OP at the same time. I am sure this is not what she expected when she asked, lol. Thanks for what you said/assumed about me...not sure I deserved that, but that's okay, I guess...if something like this is worth it fire away:)

I didn't assume anything.... :confused:

The post following the original question by the OP was answered by tef...bluntly as usual...;) ..but honestly.

There were other answers to her question following tef's.

How many times can one question be answered??

No one said anything nasty to the OP...we just hijacked the thread..after the question was answered...as usual. :D

You made the comment, 'Way to go guys, what a nice welcome'...and I didn't think it was warranted that's all.....

It was Carl Strong and he was hilarious, did about 15 minutes on "pickin' your butt becuase you're on vacation". Thought the woman was going to have an attack. :rolleyes:

pickin' your butt because you're on vacation???? I guess you had to be there :p

I've witnessed that too. Maybe they thought Adult meant there would be nudity involved.:D

LOL! Lots of people are offended by nudity as well...wonder how they live with themselves???? :rolleyes: They must shower in clothing.

pickin' your butt because you're on vacation???? I guess you had to be there :p

LOL yes. He started out by asking why people did this openly when they were on vacation. Said we picked him up in St. Thomas or St Maarten and this he'd been observing this "behavior" for a couple of days

LOL yes. He started out by asking why people did this openly when they were on vacation. Said we picked him up in St. Thomas or St Maarten and this he'd been observing this "behavior" for a couple of days

Next time I'm away, I'll keep an eye out... ;) just for verification purposes!!

Next time I'm away, I'll keep an eye out... ;) just for verification purposes!!

Well bust them out if you observe this in the buffet line:eek:

What?:confused:

Just the thought of people picking their butts while touching food in the buffet line...it just grossed me out, that's all.... :p

Dang wedgie pickin', chair hoggin, pool peein' denim wearin' passengers!! ;)

Just the thought of people picking their butts while touching food in the buffet line...it just grossed me out, that's all.... :p

Dang wedgie pickin', chair hoggin, pool peeing' denim wearin passengers!! ;)

You forgot booze smugglin.and crockpot cookin passengers:D

Dang wedgie pickin', chair hoggin, pool peein' denim wearin' passengers!! ;)

Now let's be fair about the denim. Would that be a more "formal" type or the trailer park I can see you don't have undies on mini mini type?

You negleted to opine on ther parenting skills, or lack thereof.

...tef...that's everywhere. You don't need to be on a ship to see there's a definite problem in that area, unfortunately. :(

Now let's be fair about the denim. Would that be a more "formal" type or the trailer park I can see you don't have undies on mini mini type?

'formal' LOL!!! :eek:

Don't get me started.....you trouble maker you!! ;)

Is the denim still formal if you're picking it out of your butt??? :confused:

Archived