Water?

CessnaAV8R

I can't find it anywhere on X's website but can we bring bottled water on board?

I'd like to purchase a pack of 24 and bring it. If we can, what is the best way, checked or carry on?

I was on the Millennium about 10 days ago and I did. I just had the cabbie stop by a store on the way to the Miami docks and when I gave the luggage to the porter, I just slapped a luggage tag on the case of water and it ended up at our room (it did end up at our room about 2 hours later than the rest of the luggage. I'm not sure if it got diverted to the naughty room or what happened. Might just have been a natural delay.

I put two 12 packs of soda in a suitcase without thinking. I was expecting to be called to the naughty room after it went through X-ray as I doubt the X-ray can distinguish between soda and beer cans. To my surprise, the soda made it through with no problems.

If you are sailing form Miami, it is a coin toss on whether it is worth taking a taxi to the store from the airport. It is supposed to be $24 from the airport to the Port of Miami flat fee. With tip, cab ride to the port of Miami with a stop at CVS cost me $38 with tip.

Thanks for the info. I actually luck out because I have family in the Miami area that I vist pre and post cruise. I can stop off at the store at no charge! :D

I once saw a guy bring a case of water as a carry-on on a CCL cruise. Looked easy enough. Not sure the best way.

Thanks for the info. I actually luck out because I have family in the Miami area that I vist pre and post cruise. I can stop off at the store at no charge! :D

I once saw a guy bring a case of water as a carry-on on a CCL cruise. Looked easy enough. Not sure the best way.

Take an extra empty bag and stick your water in there. Put a tag on and leave it with your luggage.

Have fun!:D

Slap a luggage tag on it, we have done this on every cruise, never had a problem. We leave a case of water and a case of soda curbside with our luggage and it will magically appears in our room!

Archived