Cavetubing.com was a great experience

scchaser

I was very nervous about booking separate from Carnival because of the time frame situation but so glad that I did. We made sure we were on the first tenders out for non-Carnival tours, we got to the dock at about 9:15. We were met at the dock and taken to the bus. We were 22, but all from the same group.

The guides were very informative on the the trip there. Be warned there is a 5 mile stretch that is VERY bumpy. The driver did drive a little fast but I now know that he was trying to beat the ship tours which arrive on large buses. We were like the 3 rd tour to get in the river and it was awesome. We were able to leave our personal belongings on the locked bus and felt good about it. The water is crystal clear! Unfortunately the water was the lowest it could be but the guides kept us moving along. The caves were beautiful but the jungle and it's lush landscaping was gorgeous. We had time to change our clothes and get a much needed beer and snack and then we were on our way. We were back at the docks by 2:30 and were able to shop before catching the last tender at 4:15. The tour was very fun but I may have been disappointed if I had paid the ship price!

Thanks Junior for a great time!

The Louisiana Group

I took a group of 8 kids cave tubing with Yhony Rosado from

cave-tubing.com on March 29th, 2005. Though our ship docked late and we didn't get to the pier until 3:20 P.M., Yhony agreed to take us anyway! The water was cool and refreshing, not cold. All 8 kids (most of them jaded teenagers) had the time of their lives. For our group of 9, we had 2 guides. They were very knowledgeable about Belize and answered all of our questions. The path through the jungle is wide and clear (lots of rocks and tree trunks, but no debris). If there had been a snake, we would have seen it in plenty of time to get out of the way. Well worth the $45 we paid for the experience! Email me with any questions at ejverbos@hotmail.com.

Archived