Tahiti May 2006 Booking

Lookin4Paradise

Dh and I are looking to book the Tahitian Princess for May of 2006. I've called Princess, and they told me that they are unsure of the dates as of yet. I was instructed to call back every 2 weeks or so. I have 2 questions about this for anyone familiar with a similar situation:

1) Do I need to book this cruise immediately? Right now there is a HUGE sale for May 2005 - hopefully, that's common!;)

2) When do they usually set the Tahiti itinerary?

TIA!!

-Laura

There has been some debate going on as to the possibility of the Tahitian Princess leaving Tahiti after April 2006. Some people say it will be leaving, some people are saying, it's staying. We will know when the new brochures come out in the next month, what exactly is happening. Princess is not really saying at this point. It's such a wonderful place, I'm praying that Princess keeps the TP there, as we want to go back in Aug. 2006(our favorite place to go is to FP). Another rumor is that Princess might put another ship in it's place. I guess it's just a waiting game and hopefully nothing will change.

The Princess book/itinerary is now out. Princess said they will pull the TP after the sailing of April 19,2006. We have booked that date and it appears it will sell out fast. I hope they will place another ship there for those of us that love to go to Tahiti!

Nancy

Princess says, the book is not out for the South Pacific cruises yet, for after April 2006. They said it would be out in May. Cruisernurse, which book are you talking about? My travel agent said, that Princess hasn't annonuced anything for Tahiti after April 2006, but will next month.

Some friends who were on the Tahitian a few weeks ago said they spoke to several and no one on the ship thinks the ship is leaving Tahiti. They said it is simply a rumor being spread through bulletin boards.

Let's wait until Princess releases real itineraries before we spread rumors. All Princess sailings end in May of 2006. Princess will soon release itineraries past then. They just recently introduced Europe and the Crown Princess. There is more to come in the next few weeks.

Archived