NCL Planning to Build More Villas?

gotaluvlex

I was curious. While making final payment for our next cruise the guy on the line and I started talking about the GVs and why there wasn't a GV on the Epic.

Haven't been on Epic yet for just that reason, but do people who have been in the GV think the Epic suites can compare? Especially for a big group? Did the Epic model take? Do you all think that NCL will put the villas back in for the next ship?

I SURE HOPE THEY DO!!! But the star/dawn model... I don't want to fight over the bath tub with bubbles since that is my litmus test for a room. I'll go as low as I can so long as I still have jets! (Course I could probably just install them at home and not be backed into suites all the time! Ha!)

According to the Haven website, the two new Project Breakaway ships won't be getting the Garden Villas; they might just be a Jewel class feature. It does look like they're bringing back the Haven Owner's suites though, so I wonder if NCL has trouble selling Garden Villas?

http://thehaven.ncl.com/assets/docs/Haven_amenities_chart.pdf

http://thehaven.ncl.com/accommodations/gardenvilla/#availability

I've only sailed in a Garden Villa once. Usually I book the Courtyard Villa for a family of 4. Now the kids are away in college and I book the smaller Courtyard Villa for DH and I. Even though I loved the GV it was too big for 4 people and very expensive. Talking to the concierge he said that NCL would not build any more GV because they were difficult to sell.

Archived