Coffee in Premium package question

tammk

Just a question on getting a premium coffee beverage with the premium package; can you get these any where on Lido or main dining rooms at breakfast or only the coffee bar?

Sailing on the Constellation in Feb.for the 2nd time...

Just a question on getting a premium coffee beverage with the premium package; can you get these any where on Lido or main dining rooms at breakfast or only the coffee bar?

Sailing on the Constellation in Feb.for the 2nd time...

I was on the Solstice in Sept. I could get a premium coffee at the coffee bar, Oceanview buffet bar, main dining room, Aqua spa cafe ...for breakfast or anytime. You just have to ask and the waiter goes off and gets one if they don't have capability to make it there (ie at the coffee bar or buffet bar). My favorite was the coffee bar (Cafe al Bacio) however.... they just tasted the best there and you could get little pastries to go with it. So I often ran down to Cafe al Bacio and get a skinny latte "to go" and then went to breakfast somewhere else. (Oh, I had the Classical Alcohol drink pkg....no problems using the card for coffees)

Archived