Show off your wedding fashion

Herbaltees

Ooh I love it too. What color is the waist band? Champagne? It's very beautiful.

Edit: that icon shouldn't be there. But I am unable to edit.

The whole dress is ivory. The waste just looks a little different because the flash caught the fabric a bit more on there. It looks MUCH nicer in person and when I'm outside in the sunlight!

I wore this dress for my friends wedding I was the MOH last december, super comfy!! I loved it!

Wuz it the same color? It's funny I was looking thru the book and online and this was the only dress that stand out so I told my BM's that I have to get them to the store and try this dress on before purchase it so I can make sure it looks nice on them.. just because the dress I luv doesn't mean it will fit everyones body type.. and this dress work out perfectly..

Now my MOH was a different story with money issues and so on so I had to switch from another dress I picked for her that was really nice on her to another one that fits her budget.. so here is.. same color different style..

Capture21.png

Now the dress I wanted her in was this one below but I'm fine with the one above.. hopefully everything will turn out alright

Capture13.png

Wuz it the same color? It's funny I was looking thru the book and online and this was the only dress that stand out so I told my BM's that I have to get them to the store and try this dress on before purchase it so I can make sure it looks nice on them.. just because the dress I luv doesn't mean it will fit everyones body type.. and this dress work out perfectly..

Now my MOH was a different story with money issues and so on so I had to switch from another dress I picked for her that was really nice on her to another one that fits her budget.. so here is.. same color different style..

Capture21.png

Now the dress I wanted her in was this one below but I'm fine with the one above.. hopefully everything will turn out alright

Capture13.png

It was actually in black. The wedding was a week before christmas so it was a christmas theme. Black, white and red as the colors.

• 1 month later...

I actually found my shoes thanks to the the inspiration on this board. FI actually picked them out (I wanted wedges, he saw these and kept getting sad when I'd suggest something else so I got them for him). They're a little hokey but I love them!

51H4gk7MDyL._SX342_.jpg

And since there had been some questions on how my dress was supposed to look earlier I looked high and low and finally tracked down an image online (it wasn't easy since this dress is from about 2 seasons ago!):

dress.jpg

I actually found my shoes thanks to the the inspiration on this board. FI actually picked them out (I wanted wedges, he saw these and kept getting sad when I'd suggest something else so I got them for him). They're a little hokey but I love them!

51H4gk7MDyL._SX342_.jpg

And since there had been some questions on how my dress was supposed to look earlier I looked high and low and finally tracked down an image online (it wasn't easy since this dress is from about 2 seasons ago!):

dress.jpg

The shoes are really FUN! I like the dress too, very elegant.

• 2 weeks later...
Please post pictures of your latest bridal craving. I'll start with shoes.

I absolutely love these shoes and often look at them longingly...

I'm glad the ceremony is only 20 mins cause that's about how long I could stand in them too. LOL!

Really good choice...I like your liking. So same can wait for new bridal things. I want to have some begs pics that could use in my marriage function.

Do you have some pics of your favorite things?

Archived