Allure of the Seas - September 16, 2012

Just booked our cruise on the Allure for September 16, 2012. Anyone else already booked or thinking about going? This is my 4th Cruise with RCCL but never on the Allure. 1st - Adventurer of the Seas, 2nd & 3rd on the Oasis and now the Allure. Soooooo excited!!!

Just booked our cruise on the Allure for September 16, 2012. Anyone else already booked or thinking about going? This is my 4th Cruise with RCCL but never on the Allure. 1st - Adventurer of the Seas, 2nd & 3rd on the Oasis and now the Allure. Soooooo excited!!!

Just booked for may 13 2012 14th cruise first time on mega ship I"ll let you know how I liked it . clutch854:)

We took our first cruise ever on the Allure this past September and we loved loved loved it!!! We are now hooked on cruising and have booked her sister ship for next October. However since that is still so far away, hubby and I are looking into booking something for maybe Feb or March so we don't die of the long wait in between cruises!!

One suggestion is to go through and research the boards. We found a lot of helpful information plus special view areas that are not readily known by reading the boards.

Happy Cruising!

Archived