Hilton Hotel -

erby2283

I read on a different thread that Hilton Hotel will let you use their facility for $25 per day (back in 2009 so it may be more now). Has anyone done this before and if so, do you book this through a hotel or a third party?

We just went through the same thing, trying to find the best way to book this. We contacted the Hilton and they told me $55 each for the day. I was told that we have to have a reservation. They are llimiting the number of people use their property each day, so if you don't have a reservation, you can't go. i found the best price through http://www.caribbeanshoretours.com/BarbadosExcursions.htm. We have booked it for $40 each and ill post some pics when we get back.

We did the daypass last week. Here's the deal: you can either make a reservation through on online excursion booking site, and pay an extra fee, or just show up at the Hilton to pay a lower amount.

If they are too booked up, you will not get the daypass either way (read the fine print on the excursion website). Last week was off-season, so I knew it wouldn't be a problem.

When comparing prices, keep in mind that the prices from Hilton are in Barbados $, which are double US$. I went to the desk, thinking a daypass with lunch would be US$35 (without lunch US$25) because that is what I read repeatedly on CC. When we got there, there had been a price increase, so it was US$45 for the daypass and lunch.. no big deal.

There is a ton of info on this website, just do a search for Hilton.

Archived