Orville Taylor is great!

dmullinix

I just wanted to pass on that an excursion with Orville Taylor is great! He met us right at the port of Ochos Rios and we were off in no time. Its a great tour because you just tell him where you want to go and he will cater the tour to what you want to see. We started out by checking out some small villages and rain forrests. We visited several markets and eventually made our way to Dunns River. After a great trip there, he took us to a really cool ocean view restaurant for lunch. We ended our tour with another shopping area and then were dropped off at the port again. I would definitely recommend Orvile to anyone. I will definitely use him again next time we go to Jamaica. Thanks Orville! :)

Bad experience with Orville. Waited 45 minutes for him to show up. There were only 4 of us signed up and he took us to Dunns Falls then some fancy place to eat. We didn't like that because it was a set-up. We had to take a tour with some guy there to see the gardens first. So we went to a hamburger joint and back to the ship. Not what he was advertised to be. I'll never book another tour unless it is through the ship..

Also we left our belongings on the bus while at the falls and I think they went through our stuff, because it was all moved around. Nothing missing but items had been moved.

Just my opinion.

Good Luck with that GLR068

The people that book their excursions through the ship were packed into small buses where we were on a nice shuttle bus with another couple. You must have had a bad day because our tour was top notch. Good job Orville!

It seems that there are a lot of what MAY BE Troll postings going on by people who post with 2 or 3 postings to their name!

Especially about MR O. Taylor!

I asked a question on another Thread and the reply ALSO by someone with few posts and had an email address with the letters for O. Taylor all switched around! Come on...I may be from the sticks in Oregon but give me a break!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=163241

SAMA it seems your ONLY cruise opinions seem to be about Orville Taylor as well, ( referenced by all your posts) How about some of the CRUISE ships you have been on?

I think I will trust my instincts and take glr068's advice and look elsewhere, if this is how a man conducts his business, I'll take mine to someone else.

LL

Hey LeaninLeeward,

I don't know what your talking about. I don't have a lot of posts because I didn't really have the need to post much since most of my questions have been answered on this board.

I went on the Celebrity Centrury on March 12th and had a great time our our excursion to Jamica.

Don't call me a troll poster for my lack of posts.

Maybe you should stay in the sticks of Oregon before running your mouth.

Archived