The fair way to raise tips

angel61

There doesnt need to be 10 posts on the same opinion, all of them can post there. These posts are NOT helpful, they are people complaining about something that THEY CAN CHANGE. If they are too LAZY to go to the front desk then too bad for them.

Perhaps you can show me, where in the CC rules it states that there can be only one thread per topic.

It's very simple, the thread topic is very clear before you open it. If you don't want to read "another" thread on the same topic, then simply move on to the next one. But to sit there, hidden in the world of cyber-space and call people names etc. because they want to state their opinion, is immature and not necessary either.

Perhaps you can show me, where in the CC rules it states that there can be only one thread per topic.

It's very simple, the thread topic is very clear before you open it. If you don't want to read "another" thread on the same topic, then simply move on to the next one. But to sit there, hidden in the world of cyber-space and call people names etc. because they want to state their opinion, is immature and not necessary either.

beside the fact that i know at least 2 threads have disappeared.

...and we leave that decision to the moderator's. ;)

yup. but we get to discuss the whole issue over again. and again. and again.

too bad they just didn't remove whatever it was that violated the guidelines. lots of lost information and very good input.

So how much money can they take from you before we call you Greedy.

My post only was to recommend a fair way to make changes. Agree or disagree. Keep your name calling to your self.

Pick up the phone and call Carnival!

Archived