Question about Handicapped rooms on Magic

kiraryker

• 2 months later...

It is like a maintence area/supply closet. The room stewart went in and out of there a lot. There is also a maintence area before you go out to the observation area but it is much smaller. These rooms get a lot of motion and noise so if you are a light sleeper don't book them. You can also see in the window very easily.

That said we loved the rooms.

• 2 months later...
Thats a bummer. We are booked in 10204 and all the researching I did made it seem like a good room

We loved these rooms. I just wanted people to be warned before they book. There is noise that sounds like the ship is running into stuff and there is a lot of motion but Carnival Magic (the entire ship) has a lot of motion. I do not think the stabalizers work or maybe the ship is just too big.

We loved these rooms and loved the ship.

Our only complaints were:

1. We did not think there was any supervision in the 12-14 yo kids club. She acted like an teenager. She did not stop activities that were inappropriate even after half the kids left the kids club area. (Dirty truth or dare) We know this because they, 12 kids, were sitting in the hallway outside Circle C.

2. Chef's Table was hosted in the main kitchen by a very soft spoken chef, so we did not hear anything he said.

Archived