Who is the current CD on the Enchantment

It has been John Blair. He came on July 9 so should have either just gone on vacation or will be after the cruise that ends on the 12th. Katrina Blair, the activities manager, told me in September that someone named Mitch would be the cruise director in December. Apparently he's been the activies manager on Oasis. Don't know anything else about him. Would be interested in knowing more if someone else has had him on one of their sailings.

• 1 month later...

The CD for our sailing on the 17th of dec was Mitch Marruchi. It was my first cruise so I have no one to compare but I thought he was great. He danced in the 70's party as the cop in the village people. Very friendly and took pics with my in-laws. He is off the Oasis and he is from Cananda. I'll post a pic if I can figure it out.

IMG_0621.jpg.060b2b756b4bcfa7a2d1c7d277aaf607.jpg

We recently got off a 21 day b2b, and Mitch was the CD. He is new at being a CD, but I found him to be great. He is genuinely friendly and has a good sense of humor. I think he will become one of the best of all.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE Baby, :D:D Bob and Phyl

We recently got off a 21 day b2b, and Mitch was the CD. He is new at being a CD, but I found him to be great. He is genuinely friendly and has a good sense of humor. I think he will become one of the best of all.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE Baby, :D:D Bob and Phyl

I agree! I found him to be a very good CD ! He did a good job mixing up the questions during the quest and he had a good time during the Love and Marriage show.

Mitch was great, I loved the "morning show" that he did with the current Enchantment activities director, Darren. They were hysterical and they did a great job keeping all of the activities running smoothly. My only tiny complaint is that several times I showed up for trivia on time or a couple of minutes early and they'd already started so I didn't get to play (I love trivia!). But overall I had a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

I also thought Mitch was a great CD, one of hte best actually. |He was funny without being annoying.

I did have the same problem however with the trivia starting early, I missed out twice because of this. I got to it about 1 minute before it was scheduled to start, and they were already on question 5.

I suspect that some of the problems with trivia starts is that one of Mitch's newer staff members is not ready for prime time...and may never be. There were numerous issues with her in several areas.

We hope we sail with Mitch again

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE Baby :D:D Bob and Phyl

Archived