Lattitudes secrete or special levels

Cruise Arizona

On another board they were talking about special levels of reconition for those cruises who have exceeded the highest level of the repeat passengers club by many many levels.

Does NCL have any way of recognizing their "extreme repeat cruisers", those with hundreds of days onboard or lots to cruise credits.

On another board they were talking about special levels of reconition for those cruises who have exceeded the highest level of the repeat passengers club by many many levels.

Does NCL have any way of recognizing their "extreme repeat cruisers", those with hundreds of days onboard or lots to cruise credits.

I haven't heard of anything beyond the Platinum level at this point. Rumor has it NCL will be revising some of their latitude tiers or perks towards the end of this month. I would love to see another level beyond Platinum.

I have my 8th cruise with NCL booked so I am just about at the halfway mark. I wish they still had the Latitudes pin. I was only able to collect Sky, Sun, and Majesty. They hadn't started the pins program yet when I was on Southward and Crown and when I was on Spirit and Jewel they had stopped the program. Here's hoping those with 15+ NCL cruises will get some more recognition.

Archived