Carnival Website

jzdn0507

I am looking on the carnival website and for the cruise that I booked, the Interior Stateroom price is a 100 dollars cheaper per person.

Is this normal? Can I fill out one of those forms and get a credit or something or are my hopes completely wrong. Sorry this is my first cruise and I'm just confused! :confused:

If you purchased through carnival then yes you have a rebate coming..just call their sight. If you purchased through agencies then they dont rebate on that.

Yes I purchased through Carnival back in August and now I see this, I was more stunned than anything. Thank you

If you booked at the Early Saver rate, then yes. Call them and they can help you find the form to fill out.

If you booked any other fare than Early Saver then no, because you are inside of the final payment date. You still might be able to talk them into upgrading your cabin, assuming higher category cabins were also repriced and are now down to what you paid for yours.

Archived